Hawks Official Sponsor

Hawks News · 2017-2018 Physical forms



If you plan on playing a sport for Hammond Academy next school year, you need to get an athletic’s physical filled out by a doctor!


Forms can be found in the office or on our website under the “Hawks HQ” tab across the top.


*If your son/daughter got one filled out LAST YEAR they will still need a new one for this upcoming year

*School physicals DO NOT count. It has to be an IHSAA certified